2019 Northwest Camp Meetings
Camp meetings are fast approaching the the Northwest. Not only are camp meetings a time for fellowship, but more importantly they provide a time to connect deeper with Christ and reflect on the hope and wholeness of His love, sacrifice and soon return. Consider attending a camp meeting near you this summer.
- Alaska Conference
- Idaho Conference
- Montana Conference
- Oregon Conference
- Upper Columbia Conference
- Washington Conference
- Virtual Camp Meetings
- Other Camp Meetings
- Beyond the Northwest
The theme for this year's Southcentral Alaska Camp Meeting in Palmer, Alaska, July 16–20, is "Light The World With Love" and features speakers Hyveth Williams, John Loor Jr., Jud Lake, Sung Kwon, Karen Nicola and Marty Miller. Find more information at the Alaska Conference website.
Idaho Conference Camp Meeting will be held at Gem State Adventist Academy in Caldwell, June 11–15, and titled "Jesus, I'm All In!" The featured speaker is Dan Jackson. Additional speakers include Hyveth Williams, Tim Roosenberg, Jim Nix and Fred Hardinge. More information can be found at Idaho Conference's website.
Camp meeting in Montana this year features Bill McClendon, Carlton Byrd and Steve Darmody. The meetings will be held at Mount Ellis Academy in Bozeman, Mont., June 13–16, and will be aired on the Hope Channel broadcasting network.
This year's Oregon Conference Camp Meeting, July 16–20, will be held at Gladstone Park campgrounds in Gladstone, Ore. The meetings feature speakers Mark Witas, Gary Parks and Dan Linrud, along with many other workshops and seminars. The theme this year is "Loving Jesus and Loving Others." Find more information and register for the event at the Oregon Conference camp meeting website.
- Central Oregon Camp Meeting, Christmas Valley, Ore., June 20–22.
- Gladstone Campestre Hispano, Gladstone Park campgrounds, Gladstone, Ore., July 11–13.
The theme for this year's camp meeting at Upper Columbia Conference is "Building Up the Family of God." The meetings will be held June 19–22, at Upper Columbia Academy, in Spangle, Wash. The featured speakers include Randy Roberts, Sung Kwon, Minner Labrador, and Claudio and Pamela Consuegra. Additionally, there will be workshops on a variety of topics. More information can be found at Upper Columbia Conference's website.
- Sheridan Meadows/Northeast Washington Camp Meeting, Republic, Wash., July 23–27.
- North Idaho Camp Meeting, Sandpoint Idaho, Aug. 7–11.
- Wenatchee Camp Meeting, Wenatchee, Wash., Sept. 20–21.
- Native American Spiritual Gathering, Wapato, Wash., Sept. 27–28.
This year's camp meeting, "Growing Spiritually, Praying Continually," features speakers David Smith, Brant Berglin, Bill McClendon, Sung Kwon and Dan Jackson. The meeting will be held at Auburn Academy, in Auburn, Wash., June 14–22. In addition to the main meetings, the Auburn camp meeting also features many workshop and training classes, on a variety of topics. Visit the Washington Conference's website for more information.
- Campestre Hispanõ, Auburn Academy, Auburn, Wash., June 7–9.
- Native Gathering, Lummi, Wash., Nov. 8–9.
Can't make it to one of the camp meetings above, but still want to take part? Join one of the conferences below for livestreaming of the main meetings.
- Idaho Conference Camp Meeting: June 11–15
- Washington Conference: June 14–22
- Upper Columbia Conference: June 19–22
- Oregon Conference Camp Meeting: July 16–20
- Better Life Broadcasting Camp Meeting, Milo Adventist Academy, Days Creek, Ore., June 7–8.
- Light Bearers Convocation, Jasper, Ore., July 2–6. (and streamed live online)
- Adventist Horseman's Association Cowboy Camp Meeting, Cabell Meadow, Ore., July 2–7.
If you are looking to attend a meeting beyond of the Northwest, the North American Division has put together a listing of all the camp meetings this year.