2014 Northwest Camp Meeting Schedule
With school getting out and summer just around the corner, many people are looking forward to another tradition of summer: camp meeting! Whether north in Alaska, to the south in Oregon, to the east in Montana, or anywhere in-between, the North Pacific Union conferences offer a variety of camp meetings in some of the most beautiful locations in the United States! Make plans now to experience one of these events. Hear inspiring speakers, attend classes and workshops to strengthen your faith and join in fellowship with friends from around the Northwest. If you haven't been to a camp meeting, why don't you make plans this year to attend one near you?
- Alaska Conference
- Idaho Conference
- Montana Conference
- Oregon Conference
- Upper Columbia Conference
- Washington Conference
- Virtual Camp Meetings
- Other Camp Meetings
- Beyond the Northwest
The theme for this year's Southcentral Alaska camp meeting in Palmer, Alaska, July 22–26, is "I Must Be About My Father's Business" and features speakers Daniel Jackson, Tony Moore, Melvin Santos, Brenda Walsh and Lorraine Seibold as well as the musician Emily Felts Jones. Find more information at the Alaska Conference website.
- Southeast Alaska, Vank Island, Wrangell, July 31–Aug. 3.
Idaho Conference's camp meeting is held at Gem State Academy, June 10–14, and titled "Pictures of Jesus." The featured speaker is Elizabeth Viera Talbot with additional workshops and meetings from Karen Pearson, Jack McIntosh and Steve McPherson. Julio Chazarreta will be speaking for the hispanic meetings. The full schedule can be found at Idaho Conference's website.
- Hispanic, Gem State Adventist Academy, Caldwell, Idaho, June 10–14, 2014.
Camp meeting in Montana this year is titled "He's On His Way" and features Lonnie Melashenko, Sung Kwon, Jiri Moskala, Gordon Pifher and Kris Loewen. The meetings are held at Mount Ellis Academy in Bozeman, Mont., June 18–21.
- Native Camp, April 25–27, 2014.
This year's Oregon Conference camp meeting, July 15–19, is held at Gladstone Park campgrounds in Gladstone, Ore. The meetings feature speakers David Asscherick and Mike Tucker, along with many other workshops and seminars. Find more information and register for the event at the Oregon Conference camp meeting website.
- Hispanic, Gladstone Park campgrounds, Gladstone, Ore., July 10–12.
- Motorcycle Camp Meeting, Gladstone Park campgrounds, Gladstone, Ore., Aug. 22–24.
The theme for this year's camp meeting at Upper Columbia Conference is "More Like Jesus." The meetings are held June 18–21, at Upper Columbia Academy, in Spangle, Wash. The featured speakers include Eric Shadle, John McVay, Dan Jackson, and Paul Hoover. Additionally, there will be workshops on a variety of topics. More information can be found at Upper Columbia Conference's website.
- North Idaho, Bonners Ferry, Idaho, June 11–14.
- Northeast Washington Camp Meeting, Republic, Wash., July 22–26.
- Walla Walla Camp Meeting, College Place Church, College Place, Wash., July 30–August 2.
- Native American, Wapato, Wash., Sept. 5–6.
- Wenatchee Camp Meeting, Wenatchee, Wash., Sept. 26–27.
This year's camp meeting features speakers Carl Cosaert, John Kurlinski, Tim Madding, Ed Reid, Kevin Wilfley, Jerry Page, Ron C. Smith. The meeting is held at Auburn Academy, in Auburn, Wash., June 19–28. In addition to the main meetings, the Auburn camp meeting also features many workshop and training classes, on a variety of topics. Visit the Washington Conference's website for more information.
- Campestre Hispanõ, Auburn Academy, Auburn, Wash., June 13–14.
Can't make it to one of the camp meetings above but still want to take part? Join one of the conferences below for live streaming of the main meetings.
- Upper Columbia Conference: June 18–21
- Washington Conference: June 19–28
- Oregon Conference Hispanic: July 10–12
- Oregon Conference Camp Meeting: July 15–19
- Better Life Broadcasting Camp Meeting, Milo Adventist Academy, Days Creek, Ore., June 13–14.
- Adventist Horsemen's Association Cowboy Camp Meeting, Conconnully, Wash., July 1–5.
- Light Bearers Convocation, Jasper, Ore., July 1–5.
If you are looking to attend a meeting beyond of the Northwest, the North American Division has put together a listing of all the camp meetings this year.