ONLINE SIDE BAR for Gladstone Camp Meeting article
Special Online Content
Here’s a quick guide to who wore what at the Oregon Camp Meeting:
T-shirts (with logos):
· Black: Better Life Broadcasting Network
· Blue-gray: completed 5K Fun-Run on Friday morning
· Turquoise: staff for youth (grades 9–12)
· Yellow: completed training for Disaster Response Leadership certificate
· Gray or Purple with green letters: teens (grades 7–8)
Polo Shirts (with logos):
· Black: pastors, staff for juniors (grades 5–6), Oregon Adventist Men’s Choir.
· Navy blue: Oregon Adventist Men’s Choir
· Blue: Hospitality
· Sage green: pastors
· Green: maintenance
· Apricot: staff for Evangelism Training Camp
· Burnt orange: staff for Big Lake Youth Camp
· Orange: cleaning staff
· Red: security
· White: Oregon Adventist Men’s Choir
· Cowboy hat with plaid shirt and jeans: staff for Beaver Tent (ages 5–6), Sand Piper Building (ages 7–8) and Children’s Amphitheater (ages 9–10).
· Black blazer with white shirt and yellow tie: Oregon Adventist Men’s Choir (Sabbath)
· Black hat with “LIFE” in green: youth (grades 9–12) who attended Spanish Camp Meeting.
· Burgundy apron: kitchen staff