Did You Know Quiz Answers
1. In the ear. The stirrup or stapes bone. It is about the size of a grain of rice.
2. Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, there are seven with Costa Rica and Panama (sing to tune of "Mexican Hat Dance").
3. Clavicle, phalanges and patella
4. Peter/Philip … Thomas/Thaddaeus … James/John/James-son of Alphaeus/Judas Iscariot … Bartholomew/Andrew/Matthew/Simon the Zealot
5. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto
6. The theme in Daniel 7 might emphasize the political nature of nations, while in Daniel 8 the sanctuary in heaven may be emphasized, thus the use of sanctuary animals.
7. The most obvious place is in the introduction to each of the seven churches, Rev. 2 and 3, which uses one of the descriptions of Jesus to address each church.
11. 186,000 miles per second
13. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet