Alumni, along with their family and friends, are warmly invited to our Harris Junior Academy/Pendleton Junior Academy Alumni Day event. Our event is open to everyone (past and present) with a connection to our school and church. Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Event highlights include Alumni Sabbath School program with special features by Terri (Leen) Griebel and Teresa (Appley) and Carl Wilkins.
- Childrens' Sabbath school programs will be available downstairs.
- 10:45 Church Service, with speaker, Stephen Lundquist
- 12:30 p.m. Haystack lunch provided at Harris Junior Academy
- 3 p.m. Reminisce Program featuring musical selections, memory sharing, and tributes.
- Evening - Class Night Socializing
- Sunday Morning - Brunch at 10 a.m. at Harris Junior Academy by the Pendleton Pathfinders for a fundraiser for their 2019 Oshkosh trip.
Please help us spread the word by inviting your classmates, friends and anyone who has a love for our school. Your presence will enrich our time together with laughter, friendship and nostalgia. We hope to see you there.