The local Portland Adventist churches in conjunction with Adventist Medical Evangelism Network (AMEN) are organizing a free medical, dental and vision clinic in Portland, Ore., Aug. 26 through 28, (Special Sabbath program on Aug. 27, NO clinic).
Volunteers Needed. Register to volunteer at AmenSDA.org/mission/info/Portland-OR
- Medical: Physicians (NP and PA), Nurses, EMT, Lifestyle Counselors, Physical/Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors.
- Dental: Dentists, Dental Assistants, Hygienists, Registered Dental Assistants (RDA)
- Vision: Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, Opticians
- Children’s Ministry: Health VBS/Fair, Back to School Supplies Giveaway
- General: Translators, Greeters, Registration, Barbers/Hair Stylists, Massage Therapists, Food Coordinators, Security and Crowd Control Specialists, Prayer Warriors, Foot Washing Ministry
“As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.” Matt. 10:7–8