Pre-CHIP Leadership Training Workshop
Nestled in a rustic setting in the spectacular mountains of British Columbia you will find Hope. Take a step back and relax. Here at the Summit you will learn the latest and greatest things going on in lifestyle medicine. But, we aren't going to compromise the opportunity to get spiritually rejuvenated. We've got you covered with spectacular scenery, inspirational speakers, a good meal with new and old friends, and a nice hike — all at an affordable fee. This is where CHIP started. This is where you belong!
CHIP Summit speakers include:
- Don Macintosh, Weimar Institute;
- Dr. Darren Morton, CHIP presenter;
- Dr. John Kelly, American College of Lifestyle Medicine;
- Dr. Andrea Avery, CHIP presenter;
- Dr. Hans Diehl, CHIP founder;
- Brenda Davis, speaker and author;
- Dr. Wayne Dysinger, CHIP medical consultant;
- Harold Burden, CHIP chaplain;
- Cathy McDonald, General Manager Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing, Australia;
- Dr. George Guthrie, Lifestyle Medicine, Florida Hospital;
- Ty Gibson, Light Bearers International.
Pre-Summit CHIP Church Facilitator Training Oct. 21–22. Become a CHIP Facilitator and make your church the center of health and hope in your community. Registration fee includes materials, certification and five meals (Wednesday breakfast to Thursday lunch).