A FREE, 1-day seminar for parents, grandparents, and mentors of children and teens
Raising good kids in today’s media- and technology-saturated world seems nearly impossible at times. This seminar, presented by Project Patch, will teach you that it is absolutely possible to raise kids who are responsible, respectful, and who manage risk appropriately.
Join us to learn:
- Communication: What’s most effective
- Boundaries: Establishing rules & family values
- Discipline: Creating teachable moments
- Technology: Keeping your kids safe
Topics for the day include:
- 9:30 a.m. – Impacting Teens
- 11 a.m. – Steal, Kill, and Destroy - Why kids and families are under attack.
- 12:30-1:45 p.m. – Potluck meal
- 2-5 p.m. – Help! Technology is Invading My Home!
Childcare provided up to age 12 for afternoon session.