A Place So Nice They Named it Twice
• Walla Walla is home to the oldest symphony in continuous performance west of the Mississippi River.
• There is an average of 30 feet of top soil covering Walla Walla’s farming land.
• There are 360 acres of parks in the valley—that’s almost one acre a day for your outdoor enjoyment.
And Then There’s the College…
• The first degree from Walla Walla College (WWC) was awarded to Herbert Flowers in 1909.
• Until 1911, each of the college dormitories contained only a single bathtub.
• The WWC Alumni Center currently has 24,080 living alumni in its address database.
• There are 156 returned Student Missionaries on campus this school year.
The average number of students involved in the Student Missions program at Walla Walla College each year continues to increase.