Join the Stone Tower Church for a seminar about the Old Testament with Daegeuk Nam.
Nam has taught the Old Testament and Biblical Archaeology for more than three decades at Sahmyook University in Seoul, Korea. He received the Th.D. degree in Biblical studies from Andrews University and served as the president of Sahmyook University. He has authored some 20 books and contributed hundreds of articles to both professional journals and magazines. Currently, he serves as an adjunct professor of Andrews University for the Asian countries.
"The Stones That Cry Out" seminar begins
- Monday at 7 p.m. - The Date of the Exodus: 15th Century, or 13th Century, B.C.? the Rosetta Stone, the Merneptah Stone
- Tuesday at 7 p.m. - King Cyrus: Who Was He? What Did He Do? The Cyrus Cylinder
- Wednesday at 7 p.m. - King Hezekiah: Did He Really Make a Tunnel Through the Rock? The Siloam Inscription
- Thursday at 7 p.m. - The Pool of Gibeon: Where Is It? What Happened There? Excavation at el-Jîb
- Friday at 7 p.m. - King David: A Real Character, or a Fictional One? The Tel Dan Stele
- Sabbath at 11 a.m. - The Hittites: What Are They Saying About the Bible? The Suzerainty Treaty